Greetings Church Family,
Our GVSDA Ministry Council and Admin Board met via conference call last night. We would like to share the following updates with you:
- Per guidance from the Florida Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, we have cancelled all in-person church events for the next two weeks. We will keep you updated if we cancel beyond the next two weeks as circumstances develop.
- Sung Adventist Academy has fully transitioned to online learning and currently plans to continue to do so until April 15 per County, State and Conference recommendation.
- Ministries are working together to offer Sabbath School, Sermons, Health Seminars and Prayer Meetings virtually. Such information will be posted on our website and via email and social media.
- The prayer ministry team is offering an opportunity for church members to come together to pray from March 15 to March 21. At 6am, 9am, noon, 3pm, 6pm, and 9 pm. Call this number, 605-313-6302 to pray with other members (Enter code 663355)
- Our Community service team will continue food distribution but will do so while maintaining social distancing and following community health guidelines.
- Florida Conference Camp Meeting, among other major events have been Cancelled. Visit www.floridaconference.com for more information.
- Tithe and Offerings. You can continue to contribute your tithe and offerings online via this website. Click on www.gvsda.org/give to be directed to our Adventist Giving page. You may also mail in your tithe and offering to the following address: 2115 NW 39th Ave Gainesville, FL 32605
- We will continue to post resources and announcements on our website, so check back with us often and please share this information with fellow church members.
- Now more than ever is a time for us to reach out to one another and keep each other in prayer. We especially encourage you to reach out to any church member who may be sick or alone.
May God be with each one of you.